Master to operate your school using Gradelink as a system administrator.
How long is the training?
The training is 90 minutes long
Is there a cost to the training?
The cost is included in your subscription for all staff.
What does the training cover?
The Administrator Training includes all of the subjects you are likely to encounter during a typical school year, including:
- Taking Attendance
- Managing Staff and Students
- Starting and Ending Terms
- Creating and Populating Classes
- Configuring Grade Scales
- Generating Report cards, Progress Reports, and Transcripts
- Customizing Gradelink Settings
In addition to video content, the Administrator Training also includes a self-quiz that allows Administrators to test their understanding of the material.