1. As a Teacher, click the GradeSheet tab on the left sidebar.
2. Find the assignment you’d like to assign a Grade Code to and click the Grade button at the top of the column.
3. Grade Codes are listed in the third column. You can click the “Grade Code” title to display comprehensive definitions of the Assignment Grade Codes that Administrators have set up.
4. Select your desired Assignment Grade Code from the drop-down menu for the student whose grade you’d like to alter. You can also blue arrow to automatically fill in an Alternative Grade Code for all students.
5. Click Submit. The new Grade Code will now display on the GradeSheet.