How to navigate to the scheduling option
1. Go to the Classes tab.
2. Select a class (optional).
3. Click on the Schedule tab.
There are 3 different types of schedules:
Simple Schedule Type
1. Set the schedule type to Simple.
2. Select the period the class will have.
3. Type in the location of the class.
3. Click on Save or Add.
Weekly Schedule Type
1. Select the class type of Weekly.
2. Enter in the Period and Location for each day of the week.
If you have not already done so, Click Here to Configuring Locations
If you have not already done so, Click Here to Configuring Periods
3. Select the appropriate class color or leave as auto assign.
4. Click on Add or Save.
Bi-Weekly Schedule Type
1. Select the schedule type of Bi-Weekly.
2. If you would like the period to start on the 2nd week, enable this setting.
3. Enter the period and location for Week A.
4. Enter the period and location for Week B.
5. Select the Class Color.
6. Click on Add or Save.