1. I am starting a new School Year, why are students already populated into classes?
2. We just started a new school year, but students are already enrolled in classes. What's going on?
3. Why are students already populated into classes in a new term?
If you are getting ready to start a new school year and students are already populated into classes, the most likely reason is that when classes were copied from a previous term, the setting Keep students in the same classes was active.
There are two ways to fix this issue:
- Manually remove all students from all classes in the new term and then repopulate the classes
- Contact Gradelink Support