1. A student has forgotten their password, can we reset it and create a new one?
2. Where do I go to reset a parent's password?
Occasionally, Students and Parents may become locked out of their accounts or else forget their passwords. In Gradelink, resetting a password is easy.
Student and Family/Parent Passwords can be reset using the fields on the Login Info page:
- Go to the Students tab
- Click on the name of the student whose password (or whose parent's password) you'd like to reset
- Click on the Login Info sub tab
- Click on the password field and enter a new password (twice)
- Click Save
Note: All passwords must contain at least three of the following types of characters:
- Uppercase letters
- Lowercase letters
- Symbols (@#$%*)