1. If I conclude a Term, can I change grades later?

2. Can I still change grades in a previous term?

3. Can I adjust grades in a concluded class?


While grades in concluded classes are generally considered final, it is possible make changes to them.

In order to adjust grades in a concluded class or term, you will need to use the following process:

  1. Go to the Classes tab
  2. Select the term that the class belongs to from the Terms menu on the right
  3. Select the class that you need to edit
  4. Click Un-Conclude

After unconcluding the class, the teacher assigned to that class will be able to make changes to assignments, assignment types, and so on. Once they're done, all they need to do is reconclude the class for the changes to take effect.